1) David Suzuki Foundation. Growing alternatives in the rainforest. David Suzuki Foundation. [Online] June 20, 2008. [Cited: March 10, 2012.] http://www.davidsuzuki.org/blogs/science-matters/2008/06/growing-alternatives-in-the-rainforest/.
2) United Nations . Frequently Asked Questions and Answers–The UN-REDD Programme and REDD+. 2010. http://www.unep.org/forests/Portals/142/docs/UN-REDD%20FAQs%20[11.10].pdf
3) David Suzuki Foundation. Carbon Offsets. David Suzuki Foundation. [Online] [Cited: March 10, 2012.] http://www.davidsuzuki.org/issues/climate-change/science/climate-change-basics/carbon-offsets/.
4) Lederer, Markus. 1, January 6, 2012, REDD+ Governance, WIREs Climate Change, Vol. 3, pp. 107-113. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com.proxy2.lib.umanitoba.ca/doi/10.1002/wcc.155/pdf
5) Agrawal, Arun, Nepstad, Daniel and Chhatre, Ashwini. Michigan : s.n., 2011, Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation, The Annual Review of Environment and Resources. http://www.annualreviews.org.proxy1.lib.umanitoba.ca/doi/pdf/10.1146/annurev-environ-042009-094508